CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Moving in to 2009

Before I begin, I have to laugh at something. Over the Christmas holiday my family was joking about the "snuggie" Basically it is a blanket with sleeves or a bath robe turned around. I am really sorry if someone got/ gave this for Christmas but it seems really ridiculous. Anyways, I am at home and I was kinda cold as I was in a short sleeve shirt so I pulled the blanket over and thought "how can I wrap up and still write on the computer?" HaHa! I thought for a moment that the snuggie would be a good idea. Please someone do not send me a snuggie. I figured out how to be warm and stylish with my snowman blanket.

I haven't ever been one for resolutions. I feel that if something is worth celebrating, you shouldn't have to wait to a certain day of the year to celebrate. I don't want my friends to just think that I am grateful they are born just on their birthday, but more days throughout the year. But, as the year has come to a close I have been thinking of a few things I would like to do in 2009. Not quite ready to share them yet but maybe eventually.

As for celebrating, last night I was asleep by 11p! Today my cousin Danielle is coming over and no matter what we do I am sure we will have a good time. So I'm off to shower and to do some dishes before she arrived.

3 comments:

dan said...

Ali!

Everybody seems to be talking about the snuggie. You ever listen to 95.1 Will Rock in the morning? They have been trying to convince people to buy them for a while now.

Hope all is well. And that those New Years resolutions aren't too demanding. Mine involved actually writing everyday, thus the blog.

Enjoy the snow.

Sue said...

Hi Ali Rae,
Do you have a class blog for the kids you are working with? I work in a special school in Australia and have a cluster of blogs that I use to promote their capabilities and share information. My teacher links are able to be accessed from my class blog and you might find them useful?

dan said...

So... you ever going to write the next chapter in the Ali Rae story? I'm interested to see how the year has progressed thus far.

Glad you liked my story of romantic timidity. Wish it were the only one I had.