CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Sitting Here...

I am at Panera
Typing on my laptop
My cell phone is next to me
I have my iPod on to Jars of Clay
I just ate a wonderful lunch

And children in Eastern Europe are dying...
...parent-less
...starving
...alone
...cold
...sick
...needing love

Check this out. Pray for them. Let your heart be open.
http://www.reecesrainbow.org

How can I work on a thesis if I know that God has called me to look after the orphans (James 1:27?) God, I am here, use me. Even use this thesis that I have been putting off. [PS. Please help me finish it too. =)]

This family is on my mind. I will be trying to raise some prayer, money and awareness for them.
http://ridinthewavewithulord.blogspot.com/

No child should ever be alone or parent-less if our world proclaims we are Christians.

James 1:27 (New International Version)

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

1 comments:

The Hangs said...

thanks ali, good reminders!