CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Loux Family

I've never met this family, but I have followed their blog for a year now. They adopted three young boys from a fate of an institution, two with Down Syndrome one with Spina Bifida, all with Hope. One of the boys really made an impact on me. He was 5 years old, and 11 pounds. Yes, you read that correctly. He is now walking, talking and thriving. Him and his wife also have 8 other children (2 biological, 1 in heaven and 5 other adopted beautiful girls.)

Their love for orphans, the oppressed, each other and most of all God, is amazing.

Well today the Father was killed in a car accident. It makes me wonder, what is God thinking?! These children need their Father! But then I remember, God has a plan. At His discretion he will reveal it, until then, we pray that God would comfort this family. Read their story here...

Here is their family's blog ==> Loux Family

0 comments: