CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday

It's only just after 5pm and I have done lots today.

I started by saying bye to my mom who had a sleep over with us last night and headed back to Niles. Brandie and I went to "Thesis Anonymous" where someone of us got together to challenge each other to get finished. Had a nice talk to a professor over an unfinished class and that was that.

I then went to get a case for my GPS. I was going to go to Best Buy but was really not excited about that since there is no football on today I figured all men who needed a testosterone boost were going to be at Best Buy to stand next to big speakers and look at gigantic televisions. I was going to go then saw a man freezing holding a "closing soon" sign for Circut City. I ended up getting something that works for a bit cheaper than I thought it was going to be and not having to go to Best Buy. I then went to Target and Babies R Us to get some things for baby Mendoza. Those gift registeries are so annoying. Nothing is in the isles they say it is in and I think that some of the stuff was clearance so it was gone. I got what I could and then moved on. I went to the Scuba store next. Confused as to what I would be doing in a scuba store in the dead of winter? Well I had some things for Toys For Tots that didn't make it for Christmas. I tried, but a few days before Christmas isn't good enough. I only had heard on the news the week before that they had so little presents so I went and bought some but as I said got there too late. I called the man to see if he could still use them and he said of course and to drop them off at his work.... the scuba store. I pray that the right kids get those toys and that next year I can help in more ways than just giving. Continuing with the errands I went to Bath and Body Works. I neve buy myself anything from there, but I had a gift card so I got lots of $1 lotions to give as gifts. That was a lot of errands, and I could have gone a few more places but I refrained.

Now I must go get some dinner, shower and do some thesis work. I must finish, I must!

1 comments:

dan said...

Can I have one of those lotions? It's my birthday. No, I'm lying.

Thesis work huh? Study of the effects chopped up rubber has on children between the ages of 4 and 19? That would be my thesis. Or something about owls stealing Persian rugs.