CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Blogging...

So I am totally whining here but I want to share by blogging crisis. Well it's not quite a crisis but the problems I have seen so far. There are probably easy solutions to these issues but I am going to list them and hopefully figure them out shortly.

--First, I found out how to put a pretty back ground on my blog, but then the header that advertises the blogger website totally clashes!!

--Why do I have to make a list of people I follow, a list of people I like to look at their blogs, and a list of people on the side of my blog. Can't it all be the same? I can't remember where I put everyone because I thought it was only one thing.

--Why can't the blog go all the way across the website? I guess because everyone else has cool decorations. OK people, I'm new, I will get there!!!!!!

--I must balance pictures and no pictures in my blogs. I don't want to look like a scrap book, but do remember, it's by blog and I can put pictures if I want to. But I do want my blog friends to like me so I have to grease the audience so maybe I do need to balance.... Back to dilemma again..

--I wonder if there is a way to "draft" a blog and come back to it later without it getting deleted.

Ok that's what I have thought of so far. I can see how this blogging might get addicting....

Happy early sabbath!!

--

0 comments: