CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Isn't it Interesting...

Isn't it Interesting... How you can know MUCH about few things, LITTLE about more things, NOTHING about many things, and God uses your MUCH to fill the LITTLE and NOTHING of others, Your LITTLE to encourage those who know either MUCH or NOTHING, and your NOTHING to shape your character and get you to listen to those with LITTLE or MUCH? I didn't originally write that, but I thought it was a great summary of how we will never truly understand how big God is.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I am watching Miss America with my mom and she goes to take some enchiladas out of the oven.

She asked me about how to turn it off and asks if the "Clean/ Off" button. I said "the clean button?" I never knew I had a clean feature on my stove. Not that I use my stove so often that I have even ever needed to clean it, but it is a nice feature.

Then my mom says "wait... it says Clear/ Off." Aww... geesh.. Mom, I got excited!

Maybe one day I will have a "clean" button on my stove, but that day will be AFTER I have a dish washer. An electronic one, not a tall handsome one. =)

My roommate and I are sooo bad at doing dishes. I understand that rubbing soap onto a dish is not that hard, but when I eat late at night after fighting children all day the last thing I want to do is to do dishes so I throw them in the sink, and if the dish has some stuff in it, I do put water in it to let it soak and say I am not going to let the sink get filled up again. Then within a week it is even worse than before. So maybe the answer is to let the dog lick it!? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A wonderful family, with a totally awesome child gave me a gift card to Olive Garden that I spent with my mom today. We were stuffed after soup and salad but I had room for some cake and body was it yummmmy in my tummmy. When I find that "dishwasher" could someone tell him that Olive Garden salad is better than flowers and if he gets into trouble that I would like a salad?? Thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend Katie is going to have a baby in about 6 weeks. I am so excited for her and her hubby. This baby is going to grow up to be quite creative, unpredictable, and sold out for Jesus. This baby also might grow up to marry Mr. Isaac who I mentioned in the last post.

I am so glad Katieis going through this first. Katie is great. I don't think people understand the treasure Katie is. They see Katie as jumping from one thing to another, unorganized and a self-proclaimed perfectionist.

I recently helped Katie paint the nursery for the new baby, who I haven't mentioned is a little girl. I was painting "swirls" on the walls and Katie kept sighing. See, Katie can't stand for too long because of how the baby is positioned so she was depending on me to make it perfect. I kept asking her if it was okay and she would say "yeah," but I know Katie very well and I knew it was okay. I told her tell me how you want it, because when you are feeding that baby at 3am I don't want you cursing me out when you see a line that isn't straight! She kinda looked at me and I think silently realized I can read her like a book.

I have learned of these baby "term" but Katie has no fear in telling me what she learns in childbirth classes. Her husband tells is even better. From breast feeding to birthing... I feel she is going to be calling at all hours to tell me all these new experiences!

My sweet Katie is so nervous about being a Mom. But her and her husband will be great. And they know they have many who will be there for them!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think this post has more pictures than anything, can you tell I am practicing the image posting? I can't figure out how to change the font color. I did have something to click on a but ago but it has disappeared. Maybe if I post then come back to it and edit... I am also going to try to follow step by step directions from Dan in how to set up to get e-mailed when someone posts on my blog. Did you know that someone from Australia commented on my blog? She seems really cool and hopefully in the next few days I am going to check out some blogs she has done with her special education classes. Toodles for tonight!


0 comments: